New Collection of Porsche Design

Porsche Design introduced their new fashion collection, jeans and more women collection. Finally, there is an opportunity to wear a Porsche as trousers. Many of the Porsche Design items are very tempting for me, and every time I visit a Porsche Design store I want to buy everything inside.

However, this new jeans collection will be exempted. In general, I like the cut and the design of the jeans, but I really didn’t like the product code P’1911 at the bottom. This definitely turns you into a car. Your model identification is at the back! I prefer to be removed :)

And other items are for women, I really wonder does Porsche Design really have women customers. But I can see that, there are some and there are some “sexy” Porsche Design collection for them.
















Pictures' Copyrights
Porsche Design

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online