H&M with Lana Del Ray

H&M and Lana Del Ray, an American singer and a Swedish brand. Despite the ocean among them, H&M and Lana Del Ray came together on the new ad campaign. When I first saw the photos, I never thought that the collection was from H&M. It looks amazing, high quality and expensive. I do know that H&M is a very good fashion brand but the ad campaign shows the H&M collection way better than I expected.

By the way, I could not figure out the car in the Lana Del Ray’s H&M ad campaign. The PR team did a great job to cover up the car!










Pictures' Copyrights
H&M

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online