Inspired by Art Deco Rolls Royce Ghost from My Instagram

Rolls Royce Ghost, I wrote many posts about Ghost. It is my favourite Rolls Royce, thanks to its sporty looking and gives you opportunity to drive it by yourself.

Recently Rolls Royce announced the Inspired by Art Deco and revealed the photos of Inspired by Art Deco: Bespoke Ghost. Cobalt Blue exterior painted is completed by Jubilee Silver And interior is features marquetry detailing in centre wood console and wood picnic tables.

And I did a bit filtering by Instragram. Here is the Inspired by Art Deco Rolls Royce Ghost from my Instagram.




  





Pictures' Copyrights
Rolls Royce

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online