Autosport International 2012 Days 3 and 4

This is the last album from the show! There are similar photos with previous albums but from different angle and some more interesting things ;) Ferrari 458, BMW M3 Chrome, David Coulthard, Mini Countryman, Electric powered racer, Classic Formula 1 racer, Ginetta cars, Porsche 550 Spyder (Let me know if I am wrong), replica Lancia Stratos,  Nobel and Live Action Arena! 

I had lots of rubber on my face while taking those photos :)

And I cannot skip Ian Cook (Pop Bang Colour). He paints his work only using by remote cars and tyres!

More photos are on Facebook Gallery









Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online