What to wear with Viktor&Rolf?

Recently, I have posted an interesting dress from Viktor&Rolf. I am not a fashion expert but for spring summer collection it will be a very warm dress! Probably someone who buys this dress will have a sauna effect without going to sauna!

I have suggestion to for people who will buy this dress! If you are planning to wear this dress, you have to drive something fits with this dress. I am not talking about shoes or bag, I am talking about cars! You cannot wear this dress and drive a Mini or Audi A4. They will not fit with the dress and also you will not able to fit into car with this dress. So my suggestion is Mercedes G55 AMG!

As you can see this car have the aggressive look of Viktor&Rolf's dress and their colors are matching. Most probably you will fit into car without any problem :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online