Mercedes CLA 200 Test Drive by Anastasia Tregubova


Test drive of Mercedes CLA 200 by Anastasia Tregubova. Personally, I never liked the Mercedes CLA, I couldn’t find a single angle on the CLA to fall in love with. Whenever I see the CLA on the road, it reminds me one thing! CLA is created to fill a gap on the market. There is CLS and smaller one CLA. It is the basic rule of the game, everyone does it.

However, then Anastasia Tregubova tests the CLA 200, I watched the whole footage. And I think 18.309 people share the same thoughts with me. The interesting fact, the whole test drive is in Russia and I am sure that half of those viewers have no idea about Russian. We only watch it :)

And please Anastasia, speak in English for us :)

Technical details, Mercedes CLA 200 is powered by a 1.6-lt turbo petrol engine with 156 HP and 250 Nm of torque. CLA 200 is coupled with 6-speed manual for 7-speed double clutch automatic, go for the automatic. And only needs 8.6 seconds to reach 100 km/h with the top speed of 230 km/h.









Photos Credits
Mercedes
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online