Morgan Motors without Charles Morgan


Charles Morgan left the Morgan Motor Company, eventually Morgan Motors is without Charles Morgan. This was the shocking news yesterday for the automotive industry. If you are not interested in automotive industry, I can explain through an example. Charles Morgan is similar to Steve Jobs for the automotive industry. Morgan Motors was found by his grand parents of Charles Morgan and he was the manager. However, this week the shareholders and board decided to withdraw Charles Morgan from this all positions and responsibilities. The same was happened to Steve Jobs, when he was fired by the CEO whom Jobs hired.

The situation of Charles Morgan is more or less the same, however people always withdrawn from their positions in automotive industry but this never created a trend on Twitter before. I am not joking, when I read the news on Twitter, I was shocked and assumed I misunderstood. Honestly, I used dictionary to double check! After the news spread on social media, web sites and blogs, more and more people started to talk about it. And showed their support to Charles Morgan. Again, this has never happened in automotive industry. Usually no one knows the names of CEO or directors in automotive industry. They are impossible reach and they don’t tend to smile. 

That’s the issue with automotive industry, everyone is very serious. If you don’t believe me just watch the videos from press events on YouTube! However, Charles Morgan was totally the opposite. He was very nice to everyone from clients to bloggers like me. I met him, last year for my YouTube channel’s interview. And he didn’t reject my offer for the interview. I was really excited during the interview day, because he owns the Morgan Motors and I was doing an interview with him. And after that, I always kept my communication with him, and whenever I see him somewhere, he was always very nice and polite. 

His warm relations with people created a community like Steve Jobs and when the news spread yesterday, everyone including me wanted to show our support. I think we cannot this type of emotional bond in automotive industry. 

Before I met him, Morgan cars was a just a British car manufacturer. After my visit to Morgan factory and the interview changed my mind. I was let to go around the factory, I never had this chance before. And I saw the three-wheel Morgan and Charles explained the story behind the car with the passion. After that Morgan three-wheeler became my must to have before I leave UK item.

I hope he will be back to Morgan Motors again, and based on the story of Steve Jobs, he will definitely be back :) And what I read on news, he will be appealing for the decision.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online