Gisele Bündchen for Chanel Beiges Video

Gisele Bündchen became very popular in UK's advertising spaces thanks to H&M campaign (#GiseleforHM). The previous sentence is total crap, before the H&M campaign she was popular! And I thought there should a place where you can find her Chanel Beiges video. Actually, that place is called YouTube. But I always aim to provide a public service that enables internet users to find videos of super model in one place. And I think, I am doing very well.

Okay, let's move to the subject. Here is the Gisele Bündchen for Chanel Beiges. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on this product because, I am not a beauty blogger :)




Photos Credits
Chanel
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online