The Sexiest Harlem Shake Video From Playboy with Playmates

Harlem Shake, I have no idea how this thing became viral so quick like this. I think I need to interpret Harlem Shake under the law of YouTube planet. Anything funny or a bit pointless becomes viral on YouTube and this works for Harlem Shake as well.

As a result of excess amount of Harlem Shake videos on YouTube, I decided to provide a public service, the sexiest Harlem Shake video. I did an intensive research on YouTube and found the best, the sexiest Harlem Shake video.

The Sexiest Harlem Shake video is from Playboy with Playmates. They uploaded their style of Harlem Shake to official Playboy channel. 


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online