Goodwood Festival of Speed: Lotus Sculpture

Lotus sculpture in Goodwood Festival of Speed is one of most impressing structures I have ever seen. The height of the sculpture was so tall and I had to go further to take photo of the whole structure. 

Another thing made it so impressive is the Formula 1 cars of Lotus.They were attached to sculpture. The idea was very creative and I believe it was quite hard to construct. 

Even this sculpture was a very good reason to visit Goodwood Festival of Speed. I really wish to talk more about the sculpture but I am not a design critics! 























Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online