Hugo Boss vs. Uniqlo for Polo Neck T-Shirt

Hugo Boss vs Uniqlo, I know it sounds a bit awkward to compare to fashion brands like cars. Unfortunately, fashion brand do not have long list of option as you can find in automotive business.

Recently, I saw a polo neck t-shirt in Hugo Boss and it was priced at £65! Honestly, it was too much for a polo neck t-shirt in Hugo Boss, so I decided to wait for sales. One week later, I visited Uniqlo and saw the same polo neck t-shirt only for £15!

I went for the polo neck t-shirt in Uniqlo and realised that, it was not that bad! Literally, it is same as Hugo Boss polo neck t-shirt. Honestly, I couldn’t see the difference of quality except the Hugo Boss logo in front of the t-shirt. 


Pictures' Copyrights
Hugo Boss, Uniqlo
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online