2nd Year

I totally forgot one thing on Sunday, it was the 2ndyear of my blog! I know I shouldn’t have done it, hopefully blog does not have chance to moan about this :)
Since two years, I received 51.508 readers from 172 different countries and read 80.289 pages, each pages consist of four posts! Since 2009, my average reader rate is 70.37. My top readers are from USA, UK, Turkey, India and Greece. Also I received two readers from Greenland! These numbers may not be as high as fashion blogs but I am concentrated on a niche segment, therefore my readers are niche as well!

Google’s organic searches diverted 21.811 readers to my blog. This means, people searched for something and they end up in my blog :) Passat CC, Bugatti Veyron, Lacoste, Apple iPad and Tata Nano are the top five keywords lead to readers to my blog!

Nearly all major automotive manufacturers and many automotive related companies read my blog since 2009. The most surprising one was the National Aeronautics and Space Administration as known as NASA!

Thank you!





Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online