Top Gear Live 2011 NEC Birmingham

Yesterday I had to wake up early and it was Sunday! On Sundays, nobody likes to wake up early but I had a great motivation for it. I had a press ticket for Top Gear Live in Birmingham and I didn’t wish to miss this opportunity. So, I travelled to Birmingham NEC for the show. It was very crowded, I think half of the Birmingham woke up early yesterday :)

The exhibition area was excellent, I had chance to see the interesting cars featured on Top Gear. Hopefully, the cars have the dirts from the adventures. However the best bit was not the Top Gear cars, it was the Mercedes CLK GTR. This car is one of the most expensive car in the end of 1990s. It was built from LeMans races and had a very distinctive style. And, it is really hard to spot one. Because, it was so expensive and not available anymore. Hopefully, there was on CLK GTR in the exhibition. I forgot to say, there was a Ferrari 250 GTO!

The show! As you would expect, Clarkson made lots of fires, explosions and many other things. I wasn’t shocked with these things. However, the show was more than a car show, it was like a dance show done with many cars. The time sequences of their movements and the accuracy was amazing. I really appreciate the drivers, it may look easy but I am sure that, it is really hard to do all these moves without any mistake.

The main concept of the show was recreation of Olympics based on the car mentality. And it was really funny :) But I don’t want to talk more, but you should see it! It is an excellent transformation of Olympics games conducted by cars. You shouldn't miss see the curling with real cars!

And lastly, if you still hesitating to go. There are thirteen reasons, which will motivate to go! Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari Enzo, McLaren MP4-12C, Ferrari 458, Ferrari California, Mercedes SLS Cabrio, Aston Martin DBS Volante, Alfa Romeo 8C, Ferrari 599 GTO, Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Audi R8 and two more. Unfortunately, I couldn’t remember the last two.

And special thanks to Performance PR. http://www.performancepr.com

You still have chance to see this amazing show, just click check the link. http://www.topgearlive.co.uk/









Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online