Second Hand Bugatti Veyron

I always do my best to prepare article that are demanded by my readers. And for long time, I noticed that many people on Google looking for a reasonably priced second hand Bugatti Veyron. I do know that, it is a very big problem. Veyron’s production come to the end and many people are desperate own one.

Hopefully, after very long research I found one in London. 2009 model  Centenaire Villa d'Este Coupe with only 1,056 miles and coloured with blue and shining metal just for £1,100,000 :) This is a limited edition, a bargain!

Here is the link for the car :)



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online