Copyright Infringement

Unfortunately, I do no have any other chance than publishing this post. 

I started to write this blog on 18th December, 2009. Since that time, I published 567 different posts based on my creative work.

However, some people think that, copying the whole content of a blog is something very easy and nobody will ever notice! Unfortunately, I noticed it!

There are two blogs constantly copying my content and publishing on their blogs. However, thanks to Google's state of art indexing engine, they don't appear on Google search results. I am not going to publish their links to increase their traffic. 

I do hope that, their automatic copy paste application is going to publish this post also.

StatCounter shows IP address, location and other details of these people, who are copying my works. Also they are accepted as evidence!



Published at: http://uygarr.blogspot.com http://carsandlife.net
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online