Mercedes C Coupe

On Tuesday, I went to London to see the Motor Expo show in Canary Wharf. I was planning to look at Lexus LFA and some Jaguars, not Mercedes at all.

The Mercedes stand had nothing really interesting except SLS AMG, which I don’t like at all. However, I saw the new C Coupe but I cannot say I noticed it at the first time. Unfortunately, it looks similar to E Coupe and I did not pay attention. And I found myself accidently inside the new C coupe! This car replaces the Sportcoupe which was a disaster!

Actually, Mercedes knew the problem and they intended to reveal a better model, but it didn't work. This new one is improved so much, I found no reason to buy an E coupe. Really, new C coupe has everything! Safety technologies; distronic plus, bas plus, many airbags, don't sleep function, blind spot system, keep your lane system and many more. All these technologies are available in E coupe too!

In addition to all these, it looks really great and similar to E coupe. I know, E coupe might more legroom in the rear seats but it would be any couple of centimetres extra. Planning to buy a Mercedes coupe? Go and buy C coupe! Meanwhile, E coupe is based on C class also ;)







Pictures' Copyrights
Mercedes
Published at: http://uygarr.blogspot.com http://carsandlife.net
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online