Hugo Boss + McLaren = Don't Buy

I don’t want to use many words for this post. McLaren has never been my favourite car but I always admired its technology, even though the new MP4-12C sounds like a MP4 player. Despite their non-creative effort branding, McLaren decided to focus brand extension.

As McLaren and Hugo Boss have been working for thirty years, they decided to reveal McLaren Hugo Boss shoes! When you first read, you might be thinking Hugo Boss would make very stylish shoes. However reality is exactly the opposite. The McLaren shoes are the most terrible shoes I have ever seen. I don’t like to use this expression but they look terrible and nobody would like to wear them, unless people who love McLaren.

Hugo Boss could have achieved much better design! And I definitely sure about this.





https://www.mclarenshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10551_-1_54156_VMM395
 
Pictures' Copyrights
McLaren
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online