Identical Audi Family

I planned today as a blog-free day but Audi changed my mind :) Because they have just bought the photocopy machine from Mercedes-Benz which was used one decade ago in their design department. Mercedes-Benz had a very similar look vehicle range; C Class, E Class and S Class one decade ago were looking the same. They were the identical triple kids! Hopefully Mercedes-Benz realized the problem and got rid of the photocopy machine.

Today I understand where the photocopy machine is now, it is in Audi! Yesterday Audi revealed the pictures of new Audi A6 which looks exactly the same A8 and A4. I am interested on cars since I was born and I cannot understand their difference. Here is the proof, enjoy!

Vorsprung Durch Destroying Brand Identity



 
Pictures' Copyrights
Audi
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online