Katerina Stikoudi


Recently I checked the statistics for my blog and which keywords were used on search to find my blog. The result was very interesting! This blog has 316 posts and only two of them are generating twenty percentage of the traffic.

So what are these two posts? They are related with cars as you expected but they share one thing in common. Katerina Stikoudi! I know many of you never heard her name. She is a model, TV host and singer and won the title of Miss Greece in 2005.

I never thought that Katerina will be the main subject of my blog and generate a respectful traffic. And the most interesting point, Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria did not receive traffic like this.

And lastly if you are searching with “naked” keyword, I am sorry this is just a car blog!!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online