6th Month

Today is the 6th month of my blog! Since I started writing on December 19, 2009 I received 2592 visitors from 74 different countries. And I would like to thank you to all companies who read and keep reading my blog; Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Aston Martin Lagonda Limited, Ferrari S.P.A., Fiat Group Automobiles S.P.A., Facebook Inc., Ford Motor Company, Google Inc., Mercedes Benz Polska, MB Turkey, MB Canada, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Siemens, Toyota Motor Marketing Europe Brussels and many other firms.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Cars & Life | Cars Fashion Lifestyle Blog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online